Including photos on our blog of parishioners and events at Grace Episcopal Church is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it. Therefore:
• Photos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
• We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
• We do not identify people by name in the photos we post online unless permission is given in advance.
• If copyright for a photo is held by someone other than Grace Episcopal Church, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired by the photographer.
• We will gladly remove any photo upon request. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please call 770-536-0126 or email email@example.com with the details.
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs posted on Grace Episcopal Church’s Parish Blog are the property of and are copyrighted by Grace Episcopal Church and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from Grace Episcopal Church. If you’d like to use a photo, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases, we will be glad to give permission and even email you the original file.
Call 770-536-0126 or write to us at 422 Brenau Avenue, Gainesville, GA 30501 if you have any questions or concerns about our Photo Use Policy. Thank you.