Welcome to our parish blog!
Founded in 1828, Grace Church has been the Episcopal presence in Gainesville, Georgia for over 180 years. From small and humble beginnings, we have grown into a large and vibrant congregation of about 900 members centered on worship, formation, and service. We work, pray and give to fulfill our mission of restoring all people to unity with God and each other in Christ.
If you live in the Gainesville/Hall County area, we invite you to come be a part of our church family. Sunday services are held at 8:15 and 10:45 AM and there is a midweek service in the chapel at 12:10 PM each Wednesday. Please visit our website to learn more about us!
If you live too far away to visit us physically, we hope you find posts here that are meaningful to you, that offer something you can take and use in your daily life.
We invite all visitors, near and far, to follow our parish blog (via email or RSS feed), visit often, and comment when moved to do so.
Your Blog Contributors
- Stuart Higginbotham – Rector of Grace Church
- Cynthia Park – Associate Rector, Ministries of Compassion
- Michael McCann – Grace Church’s Priest Associate
- Cheryl Kelley – Director of Christian Formation
- Louisa and Delaney – Our Youth Bloggers
- Jennifer Williams – Director of Communication